Connecting BQE Core and Repsight
Connecting your BQE Core and Repsight accounts is quick and easy. Once connected, you can automatically send Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Avvo review requests via email and text message to your clients every time you close a project or matter in BQE Core.
1. Create a Repsight account
Register for a Repsight account here. After registering, you will be prompted to add your review sites, like Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Avvo.
2. Click on 'Business settings'
In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click on your initials, and then choose 'Business settings'.
3. Choose Configure BQE Core
In the 'Connected applications' section, click the 'Configure BQE Core' button under the BQE Core icon.
4. Connect your business
The BQE Core settings screen will display all of the locations you currently have connected to Repsight. If you have multiple locations set up in Repsight, each of these can be individually connected to different BQE Core accounts, but a BQE Core account can only be connected to ONE Repsight location.
To connect your business, click the 'Connect BQE Core' button under the BQE Core logo.
5. Log in to BQE Core
You will be redirected to the BQE Core website, where you will be prompted to login. If you were already logged in, you instead may be sent to the next step.
6. Allow Repsight to connect to BQE Core
After logging in to BQE Core, you will be presented with their standard screen for allowing access for Repsight. Choose 'Grant permission'. Repsight does not share or access your data in ANY way for ANY reason except sending a review request on your behalf via BQE Core. You can see our statement on privacy here.
6. Configure your BQE Core and Repsight options
Now that you have connected Repsight and BQE Core, you are ready to begin sending review requests. The last screen configures how this will work. Every time a project or matter is closed in BQE Core, Repsight automatically receives the project or matter and client info and will send that client a review request. Unanswered requests get one last follow-up message three days after the intial request. The configuration screen has the following choices:
- Review Site: This is the review site that high scoring reviewers will be sent to.
- Let the client choose: When checked, a high scoring review will ask the reviewer to choose from all your connected review sites to leave one or more review.
- Emails / Text Messages: Select one or both of these options to determine how Repsight will contact your clients.
- Disconnect: To delete the BQE Core connection to Repsight entirely, click this button.
Congratulations! You have now connected your BQE Core account and can start automatically sending review requests.